Vegetable and Beef Salad – Peperomia Pellucida and Beef Salad
Vietnamese Food in USA: How To Make Rau Cang Cua Thit Bo Giam
Peperomia pellucida is also known as pepper elder, shining bush plant, man to man, rau càng cua in Vietnamese.
How To Make Peperomia Pellucida and Beef Salad
- 1/2 lb peperomia pellucida
For beef stir frying,
- 2 soup spoon rendered pork lard/cooking oil
- 1 lb sliced beef
- 1/2 soup spoon soy sauce
- 1 coffee spoon sugar
- 1/2 coffee spoon fish sauce
For the sauce,
- 1/2 coffee spoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 soup spoon sugar
- 4 soup spoon coconut vinegar
- 1 soup spoon fish sauce (use half if dipping with mixed fish sauce later)
- Prepare the vegetable.
- Bring a wok to hot. Add 2 soup spoon rendered lard or cooking oil. Add beef and stir. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar.
- Transfer beef to the top of the vegetable.
- Add garlic, fish sauce, sugar, vinegar to the juice in the wok. Bring it to boil.
- Spread the sauce on the salad.
- Dip with dipping fish sauce and eat with white rice. Yummy.
- Should adding minced garlic before adding the beef.
- Not necessary add minced garlic when making the sauce.
Music: Get ‘er Done, Jazz & Blues, Funky, Aaron Lieberman, 2:02
#salad #cooking #vietnamesefood