How to Cook Hard Boiled Eggs Without Cracking
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs Easy to Peel
The Secret Trick That Makes Eggs Easier To Peel
Today, I’m going to tell you how to boil a large sum amount of eggs with less chance of cracking and easy to peel and losing any chunks of eggs.
Here is what you need to have.
- a metal basket
- cooking pot
- a container
Now, here is what you need to do.
- Place eggs into a metal basket and place them into a cooking pot. Assume that eggs are ready cleaned and washed. If not, then wash them before cooking.
- Add water to a cooking pot and then, start cooking.
- While cooking, get an ice water container ready.
- When eggs are cooked, add them to an ice water container.
- Gently snap an egg to a stone cup or something is made from stone to break the shell.
- Peel the shell.
- For safety, wash them to make sure no shell sticks around.
See, it is so easy to peel an egg with a less chance of breaking egg or making an egg ugly.
Pictures and video might be coming soon.
The reasons behind of using a metal basket while boiling eggs: easy and fast to remove in and out of the pot, eggs don’t touch to the bottom of the pot, so when the water boiling without making eggs bump up and down which might cause cracking the shell…
Other methods to make eggs easy to peel.
- Add some white vinegar into boiling water (I haven’t tried it yet.)
- Add salt and cooking oil into boiling water (I did it and it worked great.)
- Steam eggs instead of boiling. Steam and then add to ice-water.
Time to cook eggs. How long to cook an egg?
- For steaming, 10 minutes for hard-boiled eggs, 5-7 minutes for soft boiled eggs.
- For boiling,
The time to cook eggs to have a hard-boiled or soft-boiled eggs also depends on your stove heat, your cooking pot material, amount of eggs, when eggs are added into a cooking pot or a steamer…
You might come back to check this post for more information about cooking an egg. I will add more when I know, recall and discover new things.
Related topics or questions about cooking and peeling an egg: how do you cook eggs so they don’t break? how do you boil an egg so the shell comes off easily? why do my eggs break when I boil them? how do I get my eggs to peel easily? how do you keep eggs from getting hard to peel? tips for making eggs easier to peel, perfect easy to peel hard boiled eggs, how to boil eggs perfectly and easy to peel, how to hard-boil egg so that they’re easy to peel, how to make perfect hard boiled eggs, how to easy peel hard boiled eggs, tricks that make eggs easier to peel, how to easily peel hard-boiled eggs, the simple secret to easy peel boiled eggs, the easiest way to peel hard-boiled eggs, how to hard boil eggs so they peel easy, the best way to hard boil eggs so they peel easy…
Written by VN
Published on September 24, 2022 11:08 pm Saturday