Learning how to make spaghetti & drying fresh pasta
The second food video I watched is also very interesting. This video shows how to make a homemade fresh spaghetti; it’s so easy to do after watching the video. That video was presented by Katie and named as “How to Make Spaghetti with Kitchen Aid“; and was published on April 10, 2013. Here is how she did.
- She add flour, egg, salt, water into a mixer bowl.
- She started beating the flour…
- After the flour becomes texture, she made it into a ball, wrapped with plastic paper and allowed it resting for 20 minutes.
- She divided the dough into 4 pieces and started roll and flatten one of them.
- She set up a pasta attachment into the mixer and started making the pasta,…
- After flatten many time, she changed the attachment to make the spaghetti.
- Then she boiled the spaghetti.
Now you can have a fresh cook pasta without going to the store or the restaurant and the cost is very low. For more details how she made the spaghetti, go to www.cookingbank.com/how-to-make-spaghetti-with-kitchenaid.
The third video I watched is about making the pasta too but this video has some cool stuffs which not seen in other videos. The guy showed how looping the pasta when making which saving a lot of time. Anyway, this video is named “How to Dry Fresh Pasta for Future Use: Cooking Advice” and was published on July 18, 2012 by www.cookingbank.com/how-to-dry-fresh-pasta-for-future-use-cooking-advice.