How to make flan?
- For flan, we need to have milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and rum wine.
- For caramel, we need to have sugar and room temperature water.
To make the caramel-coated,
- Pot = sugar + water. Cook with the low heat. When the sugar is dissolved and turns to golden brown color, turn of the stove. Pour the caramel into a flan empty cup. Let them cool down.
To make a flan mixture,
- Boil the milk, add milk to a pot, cook until it’s boiled. Bowl = egg + sugar + vanilla + rum. Whisk it (don’t mix too hard)
- When the milk is boiled, pour it into a mixtured bowl. Mix well.
- Get another large bowl, pass the mixture through the strainer
- Pour the mixture into the caramel-coated mold.
To bake the flan,
- Get a large tray. Add hot water up to halfway of the mold. Place flan molds in. Place the entire tray into the oven. Bake 20 – 45 minutes.
- When it’s cooked, remove from the oven. Set a side to cool down.