Pork Rib and Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 butternut squash (2 – 3 lbs) – remove the skin, cut int pieces.
- 1/2 – 1 lb pork ribs: cut into 3 or 5 inches chunks
- cilantro (optional)
- seasoning: salt, fish sauce,…
How to cook?
- Just bring water to boil, add pork ribs, cook until the pork ribs are cooked…
- When the ribs are cooked, add butternut squash, cook until butternut squash is cooked…
- Add seasoning to your taste or your family taste…
- Turn off the heat, transfer soup to a bowl, sprinkle scallion,…
//The following video clip was published on August 5, 2015 which might help you see how it was done.
//The music in this video clips:
//Title: Left U Into. Artist: Otis McDonald. Genre: Hip Hop & Rap. Length: 1 minute 46 second