Pork and Squash Soup
How To Make Ground Pork and Fuzzy Squash Soup
- 3 lb fuzzy squash
- 1/2 – 1 lb ground pork
- 2 soup spoon fish sauce
- 1/2 coffee spoon salt
- 3 stem scallion
- 2 container water (soup to go container type)
- Peel, wash and cut small stripe size the squash.
- Slice the scallions.
- Add the water and salt to a pot and bring it to boil.
- Add the ground pork and cook until it boils.
- Add the squash and cook until it boil again. Stir.
- Add the seasoning (fish sauce, scallion).
- Eat with the white rice and blank fish sauce.
- Add some ground black pepper is much better for your belly because the squash is belong to cold type and black pepper is a hot type, so when you have both in your bowl of soup, they become neutral… Hope you’ll understand what I mean.
- Grinding meat with your own hands tastes better than using a machine.
- Hand-chopped meat is more flavorful and has texture.
- As I Figure – Latinesque, Jazz & Blues, Romantic, Kevin MacLeod, 3:36
Other soup video clips: