Making green bean stir fry with shrimp is almost the same as other stir fry dishes but there is just a little extra step to do in order to have shrimp green bean stir fry. Now let’s go to see how to make a simple dish of cabbage and shrimp stir fry.
First, you nee do buy some ingredients such as shrimp and green beans.
- green bean/string bean
- scallion/green onion, cilantro
- cooking oil
- seasoning: salt, sugar
Next, prepare shrimp, green beans, scallion/green onion, cilantro…
- Green beans – clean, cut and wash. Wash with salt to remove unwanted stuffs.
- Shrimp – wash, remove the shell, devein
- Scallion – clean, cut
Now, it is time to cook.
- Bring a saucepan to medium hot.
- Add some cooking oil and wait until it turns to medium hot.
- Add the garlic and stir until it turns into golden brown.
- Add green beans, stir and cook until the beans change the color.
- Put the lid on and cook for couple minutes. If you want the bean softer when you eat, cook with the lid on longer. You can add some water if you see the beans are too dry or may be burned.
- Open the lid and stir.
- Add the shrimp and stir until the shrimp change the color.
- Add the seasoning, stir and cook.
- Taste a bean to see do you need to have an extra cook.
- Add the green onion and cilantro and stir evenly.
- Turn off the stove.
- Transfer to a dish and serve. Serve with white rice and dipping sauce such as Vietnamese lime juice sugar fish sauce mixed or mayonnaise and/or ketchup mix or Thai spring roll or chicken sweet and sour sauce.
Cook your own food at home.
Written by VN.
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
March 26, 2022 3:23 AM EST Saturday
Original posted at CoFlorida.com