How to make hollow doughnut
A quick note for anyone of you want to make your own Chinese doughnut.
- Self-Rising Flour (Gold Medal), Alsa, melted butter, sugar, salt, water
- Mixing bowl = flour + butter + sugar + salt = Start beat
add water + alsa = Continue beat in fast speed.
- Transfer the dough to flour board. Start beating by hand.
Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside 3 hours allowing flour rising.
Sprinkle some flour on the flour board.
Transfer dough to the flour board and knead the dough.
- Oil = saucepan + cooking oil = cook at medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small pieces.
Fold the dough to form balls and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Roll dough ball through some sesame.
Use small cake roller, roll it into flat circle.
Add to hot oil saucepan.
Flip it back & forth and push it around.
When it’s turn brown, remove it out.
Original posting at TTVTC.com.