Method #1: Making bean sprouts by using an unused Welch’s grape box and dishwasher
What do we need in order to do?
- We need mung beans, unused grape box, napkins, towel, water, dish and container.
How to do?
- Soak mung beans in the warm water.
- Lay a wet paper towel at the bottom of the box.
- Lay a thin beans layer.
- Lay another wet paper towel and then another layer of beans.
- Repeat it (3-5 layers).
- Don’t forget lay some wet napkins on the topmost to cover the beans.
- Place them in another container but don’t forget place a dish in between to keep the bean not rotting.
- Cover them with a thick towel.
- Place them in the dishwasher.
- Check them on the second day; if they’re okay then take them out; if it’s not, leave there and wait but don’t forget to make sure the napkins/paper towels are still in wet.
- How to Grow Mung Bean Sprouts (Plastic Box, Paper Towels, No Water)
Method #2: Making mung bean sprouts with clothes and dishwasher
To make the sprouts, we need beans, clothes, towel, water, basket, container and dish.
Steps on how to make the sprouts.
- The processing of this method is the same as the method #1.
- The only different is we use clothes instead of napkins and definitely don’t watering at all.
- Wait your sprouts growing.
- That’s it.
- How to Grow Mung Bean Sprouts
Remember coming back foodvannet.com for latest exclusive tips.