RICE FLOUR CAKE
- 1 rice flour package (14-oz)
- 5 spoons* sugar
- 1/3 spoons salt
*used soup spoon (pho soup spoon)
1 rice bowl (popular) = 1 cup
- Soak the flour with salt, don’t forget to mix them well.
- When the flour has settled, discard the clear water on the top.
- Add the water. Flour + water = 7 cups.
- Add the sugar. Mix well.
- Place a glass container into a steamer and bring the steamer to boil.
- When the container is hot, add 1 to 1.5 cup flour mixture, cover and steam…
- Repeat it .
- When it is full, keep boil it 1/2 – 1 hour.
Wait until the cake is cool before eating.
Cut and eat.
It’s delicious if you add some fish sauce mixture (fish sauce, sugar, lime/vinegar, chili peppers) and some carrot radish pickles.
In Vietnamese – Tiếng Việt
BANH BOT GAO / Banh Man Khong Nhan