Stir-Fried Water Spinach
- water spinach
- cooking oil
- a clove garlic (mashed it)
- seasonings (salt and/or fish sauce)
How to make a stir-fried water spinach dish
- Clean, cut and wash them through salt water.
- Drain all water and wait to dry.
- Bring a saucepan to hot.
- Add cooking oil and then add garlic.
- When garlic turns light brown, add water spinach.
- Stir frequently until the vegetable change color.
- Add seasoning and stir thoroughly.
- Remove from the heat and pour to a dish.
That’s it. We have a dish of water spinach stir fry.
Announcement: JQ Food is no longer own VietFlorida.com.
The vegetable is known as water spinach, river spinach, water morning glory, water convolvulus,…
//Water Spinach Stir Fry (RAU MUONG XAO) or Stir-Fried Morning Glory.
//The following video was published on August 22, 2015.