Cooking Ice Cream Bananas
Boiling Ice Cream Bananas
- ice cream bananas
- Separate bananas as one by one or two by two or whatever as long as you can place them into a cooking pot.
- If you want cleaner, wash bananas through the water before place them into a cooking pot.
- Add water, cover and cook on high heat until they’re boiled.
- When they’re boiled, lower the heat to medium high or medium high and cook until bananas’ skins are split/open along bananas.
- When they’re cooked, remove them from the pot to cool down.
- You can eat them as hot as cold, it’s up to you. You can also eat them with coconut milk sauce.