Pan Fried Rice Flour Cake… Bánh Cuốn Tráng Chảo
- steamed rice rolls flour, water, pork, dried shrimp, onion, wood ear, garlic, fish sauce, sugar, pepper, salt, cooking oil, fried fish paste, chili sauce, cucumber, cilantro, mints, bean sprouts, limes,
- Get a large bowl.
- Add a bag of steamed rice rolls flour + water by flour’s manufacturer instruction. Mix well and leave there.
- Before making a pancake, stir flour. Add salt + cooking oil.
- Get a small saucepan
Add dried shrimp (ground). Stir for 2 minutes.
- Get a saucepan
Add pork + onion (chopped) + wood ear + cloves of garlic + teaspoon fish sauce + tablespoon sugar + pepper.
Frying the pancake
- Place a thin pan on the stove.
- Add a littler cooking oil. Spread the oil around the pan. Add some mixed flour. Hold the pan’s handle up and skew back and forth to let the flour cover the pan. Place the pan back to the stove. Cover the pan a little bit.
- Remove the pan’s cover. Roll the cake. Remove the cake from the heat pan. Transfer the cake to a large dish.
- Add filling. Roll the cake. Set aside.
- Repeat step #2 to #15.
Here is how to fry a pancake.
- Savory flat rice flour cake